comprare viagra generico 100 mg We partner with villages, schools, and health centers in rural Uganda to equip communities to minimize preventable disease through improved water, sanitation, and hygiene. Our approach across each site is shaped by our goals of maximizing the sustainability and health impact of our investments.
here Our approach:
- Invest capital in critical infrastructure that is too expensive for a poor, rural community to afford (such as community wells.)
- Strengthen community institutions so that they can maintain the infrastructure and promote good public health practices after our support ends.
- Invest in regular coaching support over a long period (6-18 months) in order to ensure improved hygiene and sanitation practices turn into habits.
accutane long term side effects
new fertility drug like clomid for men
best price soft viagra overnight delivery We continuously refine our approach based on an ongoing process of measuring, analyzing, and piloting potential improvements.
go to link
- Monitor and evaluate impact of programs through both quantitative measures and qualitative research.
- Review internal evidence and peer-reviewed findings on alternative approaches.
- Pilot new approaches based on results of internal review.
- Partner with researchers to rigorously evaluate programs that our internal evidence suggest are higher impact than typical approaches in the sector.